Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Whittier School Newsletter!

It will be another exciting day preparing for students coming back to school. My class has always been involved in reporting the news and writing articles for our newsletter. All of the students eventually contribute to the newsletter. The students love writing and learn a lot about editing their work from producing a product that is actually read by outside readers.

Look for our newsletter in September! The students will bring home a copy for you.

Here's a fun activity for writing!

Technorati Tags

6 comments:

nancy_perez555 said...

Im exited about the newspapper!

vchips97 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vchips97 said...

I'm still thinking about what I should do for the paper.

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Pritchard I want to do something for the newspaper but I still dont know.....

nancy_perez555 said...

I am still not sure what im going to do for the news paper but im pretty sure im am going to do something because i love writting

Pamela Pritchard said...

If you are interested in the newspaper, let me know tomorrow. I will have a meeting and we can discuss this. OKAY?