Saturday, August 18, 2007

Sedona, Arizona



Welcome Back to School!

The summer sure went by fast. Here is a picture of Sedona, Arizona; where I spent some time this summer visiting family. What a beautiful place to visit; the sky is clear, bright, and sunny everyday. Tourists were all over the place walking, talking, and buying the local wares. It was awesome to walk the streets of Sedona and feel the warm sun. Sedona is in the mountains so the temperatures never reach 110 degrees like down in Phoenix. It was a beautiful place to visit.



Listen to this article

Listen to this article

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I think it is really pretty!

Pamela Pritchard said...

Hi, Thank you for the compliment! I loved Sedona; it is even prettier in real life.
Thanks for posting to my blog!

Alex N. said...

Hi I think it is cool there and band strts next weak.

nancy_perez555 said...

i think its awesome!